This eLearning course focuses on the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully operate as a BlueCat Gateway administrator or workflow developer.
This course is designed for Gateway administrators and workflow developers. It is appropriate for IT Support and Network Security Professionals, as well as any other individuals with responsibility for managing Gateway in their company’s environment.
The course is divided into modules and takes an estimated 2 hours to complete.
This is an instructor-led course that can be delivered at your office or any BlueCat location.
- Install BlueCat Gateway
- Manage Gateway users and permissions
- Import, export, and configure Gateway workflows
- Troubleshoot common errors encountered by Gateway administrators
- Gateway Uses and Benefits
- Gateway Architecture
- Installing Gateway
- Importing Workflows
- Users, Groups, and Permissions
- Connecting Gateway to Multiple BAMs
- Editing the Gateway Interface
- Securing Gateway
- UI Workflows
- GUI Workflows
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Viewing Gateway Statistics
- Gateway Logs and User Sessions
- Resolving Common Errors