Software downloads, documentation, tools and troubleshooting tips – it’s all inside the Care Portal. Log in to our Care Portal for multi-channel support from our team of experts, and your fellow customers.
Whether you’re experiencing something unexpected in your environment or you’re looking for a hotfix or a new release, our technical support team has got your back.
To best support your BlueCat Products and Service solutions, we offer each Technical Support customer the following services:
- Guidance, tips and techniques for your BlueCat solutions
- Troubleshooting when you experience unexpected behavior or results
- Reproduction of any issues or product defects you encounter in your environment
- Assistance in providing alternative solutions to help maintain application stability until the issue or defect is corrected
- Access to software maintenance updates that cover hotfixes, cumulative patches and minor and major releases
- Overseeing hardware repair or replacement when and where applicable
If you need more localized support, your Enterprise Support Team is at your service. They are your network experts, with knowledge of your specific environment, processes and procedures.
In addition to the services offered in Technical Support, we offer each Enterprise Support customer the following services:
- A designated team of senior technical resources with complete knowledge of your environment, systems and deployments
- A streamlined approach for engagement with your team, including direct email/telephone access to all resources
- An escalated point of contact for all impacting issues 24/7/365, including access to senior resources when needed
- Proactive system, hardware, security vulnerability and software guidance
- Planned, tested and assisted upgrades and updates
- Scheduled communication and activity through regular status reports
- Quarterly Business Review (QBR) including account status and roadmap reviews
- Annual onsite system/solution reviews on a mutually agreed upon schedule
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation for high severity cases, when requested
No one knows our products better than our customers. AdvoCats, our Customer Success and Advocate program, rewards BlueCat customers for sharing tips, insights and new ideas with the BlueCat community.
“We needed a vendor to support us, and BlueCat gives us the support we need.”Anthony Grenham Network Administrator at the University College Dublin
BlueCat is giving us the ability to quickly view IP availability and provision accordingly.”Ruben Ramirez Technical Architect Manager at Dignity Health
Due to their accessibility, high quality, durability, scalability, and ability to manage DNS and DHCP, BlueCat appliances are extremely attractive to us.”Daniel Borrmann Head of Network & Communication Business IT Services at Edeka SouthWest