Technical Account Management (TAM) Program
A Deeper Partnership for Success
BlueCat’s Technical Account Manager (TAM) Program extends our standard maintenance and support program to a more personal, strategic and high-touch engagement.
Your designated Technical Account Manager (TAM) becomes a true extension of your internal team. TAMs are highly skilled and dedicated to your business providing on-going enhanced support services and proactive account management. The TAM Program provides a highly customized approach to proactively meeting your organization’s end-to-end business needs.
Each of our TAMs has multiple certifications and extensive training on BlueCat solutions.
Premium services include:
- A designated senior technical resource with a thorough hands-on understanding of your network environment, deployment and overall business strategy
- A direct point of contact for problem escalation
- Proactive system, hardware, and software guidance tailored to your business environment
- Planned and assisted upgrades and updates
- Scheduled communication and activity
- Regular status reports to ensure visibility and transparency
- Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to review priorities, proactively plan and ensure the relationship is providing the highest possible value
- Annual onsite system/solution reviews on mutually agreed upon schedule
How you benefit:
- Escalation of issues to a senior team in critical situations
- A senior BlueCat resource who knows your complex and unique environment which will allow for quicker responses to issues as well as a more in-depth approach for proactive activities such as best practice reviews
- Assurance that there is someone guiding you through any maintenance activities and able to assist should a problem be identified immediately
- Tailored introductions of new functionality that is applicable to your environment
- Notification and guidance for the implementation of security patches
Contact us to find out more about the BlueCat TAM Program.