Simplifying the management and automation of managed service architectures
Whether you are hosting infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) or managing a customers’ data center or mobile devices, BlueCat offers unique capabilities for simplifying, managing and automating your managed service architecture.
We also play a critical role in helping you simplify your clients’ transition to new network technologies like IPv6 and DNSSEC. That’s why some of the world’s leading managed data center and IaaS providers trust BlueCat to enhance their service offerings and power their network infrastructure.
Built to scale
- Our architecture separates management from core services, which ensures maximum performance, reliability and scale at both layers.
- Our software significantly outperforms our competition which means that the customer’s requirements may be met with a smaller Bill of Materials.
- Our solution is available as virtual servers for VMware, Citrix Xen, Microsoft Hyper-V or KVM allowing you to leverage existing infrastructure investments and technology.
- Enterprise-grade physical servers provide hardware resiliency and enhanced lights-out management.
- We don’t charge extra for key IPAM features such as discovery and reconciliation, role-based access rights, reporting and DHCP lease logging.
Accelerate SLAs and reduce IT costs through automation
- A flexible automation and self-service solution allows common DDI tasks to be automated across third-party systems.
- Automation and self-service are directly integrated with our own DDI solution and can easily connect to other systems to pull in data that is needed to fulfill a process request, or push data and results out to complete the request.
- Network discovery and reconciliation can be fully automated to maintain accurate IP address information and gain network intelligence.
A reliable solution backed by global support
- A global on-site repair option with 5 hour SLA is available for all servers from the new lineup (except XMB) – No RMAs.
- Hardware warranty and software support contract coincides – with a minimum of 5 years of hardware and software support before end of life.
- 24x7x365 standard support offering – with the industry’s lowest server failure rate (<1%).
Collaborating with top SIs, we deliver ecosystem-driven solutions for cloud, branches, campuses and data centers
Many of our customers engage systems integrators to address rapidly changing business requirements and deliver a secure infrastructure capable of empowering end-users through automation and infrastructure-as-code. Industry leading systems integrators focus on aligning their customers’ networks with the needs of their business, and use BlueCat IPAM, DNS and DHCP solutions to deliver end-to-end automated, scalable and agile networks.
Our implementation partners have proven proficiency in BlueCat technologies through two levels of certification: BlueCat Fundamentals Certified Professional (BFCP) and BlueCat Advanced Certified Professional (BACP).
BlueCat certified professionals:
- Decrease product deployment time and accelerate time to value.
- Use proven migration methodologies and best practices that deliver proven results.
- Minimize IPAM, DNS and DHCP implementation costs and risks.
- Ensure that quality solutions are delivered on time and within budget.
Partners are an extension of the BlueCat team. Therefore, we work to ensure Partners are as informed as possible about our products and solutions. Our comprehensive curriculum of training courses provides our Partners with the knowledge and skills to successfully support BlueCat solutions.
We regularly add modules and new course offerings so our Partners stay current with our full product and services offering.
BlueCat Certifications are also available to arm you with the most in-depth technical expertise. There are two levels of certification: BlueCat Fundamentals Certified Professional (BFCP) and BlueCat Advanced Certified Professional (BACP).