It’s all about self-service.
In this episode, we will take you through the powerful audit log shipping and bulk record export features that come out-of-the-box with Intelligent Automation. Creating a workflow to do the shipping allows users to access audit logs without needing administrative access to BAM.
We’ll also be demoing some of the new functionality available in the latest version of BlueCat Gateway. If you stick around, you might even get a sneak peak into what’s coming in our next release.
Workflows covered in this series are made available on our Github community.
Check out our Network Automation Resources center for access to all of the past recordings on applying & manipulating these workflows.
What is Intelligent Automation?
BlueCat Gateway™ is a Python-based web utility that leverages the BlueCat Address Manager™ (BAM) API and gives power users & admins a platform that:
- Automates resource-intensive tasks so your team can focus on your more critical backlog items, such as paying down technical debt, and building new sites and initiatives
- Allows users to create and share custom workflows of common BAM tasks
- Enables a simple, self-service focused environment for your team
- Allows users to make changes in one place for more reliable and scalable implementations, such as creating/modifying A records, assigning IPs and networks, etc.
- Fosters safer and more simplified interactions with BAM, so users don’t need direct access to your BlueCat Address Manager
- Supports RedHat Ansible for IPAM operations through a REST API
- Integrates with a wide variety of frameworks/platforms, such as ServiceNow