Episode VI: IT Service Management Integrations
Most companies employ some kind of IT Service Management or ticketing system to fulfill requests more quickly, accurately and with more accountability. We commonly see our customers using ServiceNow, Remedy, and JIRA, amongst others, and they need these systems to integrate seamlessly with Address Manager.
The good news is we are working on rolling out a standardized integration for ServiceNow, with plans to continue adding new integrations to our catalogue!
In this episode, we’ll talk about the advantages of integrating Gateway with your IT Service Management system to get more done, faster. We’ll dive into some common use cases, and go through the upcoming ServiceNow integration.
Reserve Your Spot
Join us every month to roll up your sleeves and see what Gateway can really do. (Here are 10 good ones to get you started). Is there something specific you want us to walk through? Let us know!
All workflows created in the workshop will be available to attendees after the session.
Gateway gives power users and admins a platform that:
- Automates resource-intensive tasks so your team can focus on your more critical backlog items, such as paying down technical debt, and building new sites and initiatives
- Allows you to create and share custom workflows of common BAM tasks in order to maximize efficiency of Enterprise DNS operations
- Enables a simple, self-service focused environment for your team
- Allows users to make changes in one place for more reliable and scalable implementations, such as creating/modifying A records, assigning IPs and networks, etc.
- Fosters safer and more simplified interactions with BAM, so users don’t need direct access to your BlueCat Address Manager
- Supports RedHat Ansible for IPAM operations through a REST API
- Integrates with a wide variety of frameworks/platforms, such as ServiceNow