Your network admins spend their days on repetitive manual tasks and fulfilling requests from business users, when they should be devoted to digitally transforming your business. It’s simply inefficient.
Automation is the future. And that future is here. 50% of businesses intend to spend on Business Process Management and workflow this year. If you’re one of them (and you should be), you need the freedom and flexibility to choose the API adventure that works for your business. If you can dream it up, you can probably do it with BlueCat’s automation solution.
BlueCat Gateway gives power users and admins a platform that:
- Automates resource-intensive tasks so your team can focus on your more critical backlog items, such as paying down technical debt, and building new sites and initiatives
- Allows you to create and share custom workflows of common BAM tasks in order to maximize efficiency of Enterprise DNS operations
- Enables a simple, self-service focused environment for your team
- Allows users to make changes in one place for more reliable and scalable implementations, such as creating/modifying A records, assigning IPs and networks, etc.
- Fosters safer and more simplified interactions with BAM, so users don’t need direct access to your BlueCat Address Manager
- Supports RedHat Ansible for IPAM operations through a REST API
- Integrates with a wide variety of frameworks/platforms, such as ServiceNow
Episode III: Scheduling
Gateway can be used in scheduling tasks to enhance the efficiency of your organization’s DNS operations. On February 19th, BlueCat’s Solution Consultant, Murtaza Haider, will walk you through the newly released integration between Gateway and Rundeck, an automated scheduling platform. Using example workflows, you’ll learn how to use Rundeck to schedule reports and easily change/revert IP objects.
Reserve Your Spot
Join us every month to roll up your sleeves and see what Gateway can really do. (Here are 10 good ones to get you started). Is there something specific you want us to walk through? Let us know!
All workflows created in the workshop will be available to attendees after the session.