Here are the facts:
- 66% of IT managers report struggling to support strategic business initiatives due to decentralized, legacy network infrastructure and manual processes.
- An estimated 30% of all help desk tickets are DNS related.
- According to Gartner, almost 80% of networking activities are manually driven.
That’s why more and more organizations are automating time-consuming, manual tasks.
And the good news is: you’ve never been closer. You’ve already done most of the heavy lifting. With your BlueCat solution in place, you’ve already laid the foundation for automating your DNS.
Now, it’s time to take advantage of those capabilities to save time, increase efficiency, and implement self-service.
Behold The DNS Automation Cookbook, a step-by-step guide to automating everything – from those time-consuming DNS tasks to the more complex, resource-intensive ones – with your BlueCat solution and the workflows in our GitHub repository: BlueCat Labs.
Get started with our featured recipes
- Automating IP Address Allocation and Deallocation in the Cloud
- Promoting automation workflows from GitLab to production