Connect with us at IPExpo Europe
If you're headed to Cisco Live with DNS security on your mind, you're probably going to check out Cisco Umbrella. We get that. It's a pretty comprehensive offering with lots of bells and whistles.
Maybe too many. For far too much $.
Get a second opinion. Swing by booth 1919 to take a look at BlueCat's best-of-breed DNS security offering, DNS Edge. Like Umbrella, it adds a much-needed layer of defense for corporate networks under siege from malware attacks. But here's how it's different:
- DNS Edge provides visibility into both external AND internal DNS queries - all the way to the specific client IP. So it can complement Umbrella’s North-South (internal/external) protection.
- DNS Edge is an ‘agent-free’ cloud solution, with zero footprint on the end-point for you to manage, unlike Cisco’s Umbrella.
- If you want to lock down DNS, work with DNS experts. We manage internal DNS services for the world's biggest companies and are 100% focused on solving this problem.
Sign up today to meet with our team for a personalized DNS Security workshop at Cisco Live. Here's what you'll learn:
- How to get unprecedented visibility into internal and external network activity for every connected device, app, or service.
- How to quickly establish smarter, more flexible policies to control internal and external DNS activity across the entire network.
- Ways to detect malicious behavior on the network like DNS tunneling, data exfiltration and domain generation algorithms.
BONUS: You'll get this very cool Tshirt! (Yup, we're just that nice.)