RSVP deadline is June 21
Today’s executives face several challenges when it comes to digital transformation and the adoption of multi-cloud. Information security, risk-management, regulatory compliance, and budget, are just a few considerations that play a factor in modern IT-decision making.
On June 25th, join a panel of industry leading IT executives, for a dinner boat cruise and discussion concerning the challenges and opportunities of a multi-cloud world.
The topics for discussion include:
- Visibility and control across cloud platforms
- Securing cost efficient communications for global networks
- Data Center migration to cloud for legacy apps
- Security concerns with SDN
- Adopting a service-based infrastructure
- Data manipulation vs Data Theft
The panelists will be moderated by BlueCat as they discuss their own experiences in delivering a service-based infrastructure across multiple geographies and the realities of adopting cloud platforms into existing data centers with complex architectures.
Sandi Jones, AVP Global Networks for Manulife
Phil McMillan, VP of Global Networks for Scotiabank
Michael Castro, Cyber and Risk Executive Advisor and former Head of Information Security, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
Neil Greenberg, Head of Security Architecture at Bell