Let's talk at Cisco Live!
Thrive on Network Complexity
With the demands of cloud, SD-Wan, DevOps and other strategic initiatives, today’s network teams and their legacy systems are left to contend with disruption.
Though you’re probably not going to Cisco Live with DNS on your mind, your Domain Name System plays a foundational role in building an adaptive network that thrives on this compounding complexity. Boiled down: your network admins can spend less time tending to legacy systems, and more time on your strategic initiatives.
BlueCat will be at Cisco Live again this year! Stop by our booth to talk to our team about:
- Networking: Control DNS queries with client-facing service points
- Automation: Speed up delivery with open-source and custom workflows
- Security: Apply security policies to DNS traffic at the client level
We will also be showcasing BlueCat’s integrations with Cisco ACI and DNA Center. Stop by the booth for a demo.
- Cisco ACI and BlueCat integration provides your network with unified visibility and enhanced management
- Cisco DNA Center and BlueCat integration provides rapid IP address management through a centralized enterprise solution
Fill out this form to sign up for a workshop on Adaptive DNS: how to thrive on network complexity from the edge to the core. Or if you’d like a demo of the Cisco integrations.
BONUS …there may or may not be swag!